Traditionally, gazpacho is not made with seafood but this recipe makes it healthier. Seafood gazpacho is definitely one satisfying dish!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1 1/2 cups clamato juice
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teasp tabasco
- 1 teasp salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (additional cilantro for garnish if prefer)
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/2 pound shrimp, preferably 30 count or smaller, peeled/deveined, and steamed or boiled with old bay until done
- 1/2 pound lump crab
- Combine all the ingredients except for the crab meat & shrimp and chill overnight.
- When ready to serve, add the shrimp.
- Ladle into stemmed glass and top with a lump of crab.
- Add some cilantro for garnish.
Article Provided By: Scarborough Fare Catering