Sweet summertime means grilling season has begun! Our Chipotle Chili Flank Steak will be your go-to marinade for any meal. This recipe is extremely time effective without lacking in flavor. We like to use flank steak because it is an affordable piece meat with maximum tenderness. The marinade is so flavorsome, we even love to use it for tacos! Let us know how you used this marinade!
- 2 cans chipotle chilis in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons evoo
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- Spread mixture over the meat and rub mixture onto meat.
- Cover and marinade for at least 1 hour (we let it marinade for 1 day)
Marinade can be frozen for later use!
Article Provided By: Allison Thomas