Pickled onions are a tasty was to enhance any recipe. They are a great addition to salad, tacos and also taste great mixed with corn, tomatoes, and Cotija.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Mexican oregano
- Toss together all of the ingredients above and allow onions to sit for 30 minutes before serving.
- Pickled onions can be refrigerated for later uses
Article Provided By: Allison Thomas