Cucumber Lime Cocktail is our new favorite drink! It is tasty, light, and refreshing. This recipe calls for lime cordial, which is a fancy description for lime simple syrup. The lime cordial gives the drink a fresh, zesty lime taste with an amazing floral aroma. This cocktail is perfect to sip poolside, at the beach, or anywhere you would like a drink in your hand. We love this cocktail, but beware as it is very easy to drink!
- 2-3 cucumber slices
- 1 1/2 ounce of vodka
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce of lime cordial
- 2 Limes
- 61 grams of super fine sugar
- 1/2 ounce St. Germain
- 1 thin cucumber ribbon, for garnish
- top with club soda
Lime Cordial Recipe (makes about 2 ounces)
- Zest and juice of 2 limes.
- Add sugar to juice and stir until fully dissolved, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate for 12-24 hours.
Make Cucumber Lime Cocktail
- Muddle cucumber slices in a mixing glass.
- Add the vodka, fresh lime juice, lime cordial, St. Germain and ice. Shake for 15-20 seconds. (You can strain drink into martini glass but we prefer to keep the zest and pulp to add to the flavor and visual presentation.)
- Top with club soda and garnish with thin cucumber ribbon.
Article Provided By: Allison Thomas