Having a Halloween Themed Party? Don’t worry, Scarborough Fare Catering has got you covered! Our Blue Collard Dip is perfect for any party but especially October when we serve the dip in a bread coffin and rename the dish, Blue “coffin” dip, as a silly pun for the holiday. This dip can be served with any of your favorites; baguettes, chips, pita, vegetables, etc. For special effects, garnish the bread coffin with a skelton.
- 2 cups, cooked, chopped, and drained fresh collards
- 1/2 cups bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup caramelized onions
- 1 cup slow roasted tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Texas Pete
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Mix all ingredients together and place in a baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
Article Provided By: Allison Thomas